Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Have You Seen This Day?

Missing: Wednesday.
Last seen following Tuesday.
Sunny, cloudy, windy, rainy and snowy with sightings of hail.
Full of opportunities for:
-laundry doing
-kitchen experimenting
-cleaning
-crafting
-studying
-writing
-things other than complaining to one's mother
-etc., etc., etc.
If found, please return to Caitlin via social media or comments area below.

However - if you have no idea where my Wednesday has gone, but are pretty certain that yours has disappeared to the same place, please join me for hot cocoa and commiserating at your earliest convenience. :)

4 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me how elusive time is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a resource I certainly forget to budget.

      Delete
  2. Man, I didn't even complain to my mom yesterday. I think that makes me one step less productive than you were. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that probably puts you in the lead. Still, the hot chocolate offer stands. :)

      Delete